SHOW POSTPONED TO SEPTEMBER 3-5, 2021
The Go Diving dive show will be back in 2021 subject to government guidelines and social distancing measure. Currently, we’re hoping for the best, but without a crystal ball, we’re planning for the worst for our 2021 dive show. We will be offering a seven-day pre-event cancellation on tickets, and Eventbrite will hold all ticket monies until after the dive show. Meaning if you can’t attend for some reason, then your money is ready and waiting should you need to cancel for a full refund of the ticket price.
We have been working closely with the venue to ensure social distancing measures can be in place with extra cleaning and sanitation to significant touchpoints. We are also discussing further actions which we will announce closer to the event date.
We will make a final decision on whether to move forward with the event on December 1st. We feel by then we’ll have a good idea of what the virus will be doing in the early part of 2021, and if there will be any additional measure that would affect our dive show from taking place.
Ultimately we want to put on a dive show that is safe for both the visitors, exhibitors and our staff members. Make sure you subscribe to the mailing list for regular show updates.